LifeACT International

LifeACT International
"What's your quest?" (Click on the LifeACT logo to be redirected to the National Mastermind Meetup Miracles group!)

Saturday, March 26, 2011

DAY 41: Every Night Has Its Dawn

DAY 41: Every Night Has Its Dawn

March 26, 2011
9:20 am

“When we succeed we tend to party. When we fail we tend to ponder.”

I’m pondering today and wanting to make new distinctions. I realize my Quest at the beginning of this 60 Days was to book workshops in 8 different cities. Then, at some point, the Quest changed definitively into raising an annual income in 60 Days or less. Based on the “old” intention for the Quest, I’ve booked 4 workshops through my joint venture partners. Now to raise a committed annual income in 60 Days will require a new perspective.


When we go into the Sacrimentors phase, it can be most effective to identify seven questions that, if answered, will bring the swift successful conclusion to the Quest. By the end of next week, you will have the answers to these seven questions which you will act on. In Phase 7 (Sacrimentors) you ask and answer the questions and in Phase 8 (Climax) you take action to make these answers happen.

Now I will choose my next 7 questions carefully:

1. What will I do to bring in the annual income before DAY 60 and have it be immensely enjoyable?

2. How can assure the turnout and success for the Destiny 5 reality show project in Philadelphia?

3. What will be the “formula” that I can duplicate to demonstrate to others that an annual income within 60 Days is possible? (as per my new identity of being the one who can help you raise an annual income in 60 days.)

4. What will I do to release my book and audio programs by June 15, 2011?

5. How do I communicate the power in what I do without having a huge budget to work with?

6. What can I reliably duplicate in each city to assure a successful turnout and outcome for all Destiny 5 reality television show projects in future cities?

7. How do I continue to have fun and experience enjoyment every day from here on out?


I notice I phrase some of my questions beginning with “What will I do…?” It puts a nice presupposition on the fact that I will take action during the Climax week of the Quest. Everything we’ve experienced throughout Origins, Shadows, Helping Hands, Deserts, Twists and Nights have prepared us for asking the appropriate questions to allow us the successful completion of our Quest.

Michael Shoeman
Enjoying My Quest Today

Willingness: I’m willing to end this Quest. I’m willing to find completion. I’m willing to ask the right questions. I’m willing reach out to my network when I’m finished this blog entry. I’m willing to take this week and make sure my next video will be the most powerful one. I’m willing to have faith in two things: one, that there will be new information to bring a swift, conclusive and successful end to my Quest; two, that I will continue to take action to bring about my desired outcome by DAY 60. I’m willing to finish this…

Acceptance/Forgiveness: I accept that I’m delving deeper into the truth of what the Quest represents. I forgive myself for wanting to understand the Quest process on the deepest of its layers. I accept that there are always going to be surprises along the way. I forgive the long process to learn these lessons because I suspect the payoff will be even more emotionally enriching. I accept that the answers to come this week are even deeper and more powerful. I forgive the moments where I feel alone on this path.

Clarity: I’m clear about having to be patient. I’m clear that I wish to be immersed deeper in this process with caring people. I’m clear that a commitment is required to stay on the 60 Day path. I’m clear that a deeper understanding is coming. I’m clear that if I keep writing, letting my fingers graze the keypad, answers come through this action. I’m clear that I’m ready to ask the right questions. I’m clear that the Quest process up until this point was necessary to ask the right questions…

Love: Love is the freedom to create without the interference of ego. Love is sharing. Love is encouraging others to share. Love is graciously receiving. Love is appreciation. In this exercise, I imagine love and appreciation to be synonymous. Love is gratitude. I love/appreciate/am grateful for the love of my friends and family. I love that I’m able to feel gratitude and appreciation for specific people in my life. I love that I can recall significant moments of love and gratitude in this moment. I love that my intention is to understand the deeper layers of myself.

Joy: Joy is when love becomes so intense that it expresses itself in a near explosion! Joy is intensifying by the day as I continue to do these calibrations. Joy is very really and not done justice by these words. Joy is letting go of deficits and fully embracing life’s assets. Joy makes it possible to know that even when you lose you win. Joy is the open space continuing to expand.

Peace: Peace is knowing all expansion has contraction and all contractions have expansions. Peace is closing the loop. Peace is knowing it is a loop. Peace is inside and outside the loop. Peace is the realization of Oneness. Peace is the orgasm built up to by Joy. Peace is stillness. Peace is the excitement of stillness. Peace is the moment.

Enlightenment: … Just be …

No comments:

Post a Comment