LifeACT International

LifeACT International
"What's your quest?" (Click on the LifeACT logo to be redirected to the National Mastermind Meetup Miracles group!)

Sunday, March 13, 2011

DAY 28: Turning Passion into Gold

DAY 28: Turning Passion into Gold

March 13, 2011
1:26 pm

I find myself a little distracted today while attempting to log on the blog. It might be because we’re coming out the solid, steadfast feeling of the Desert and into the chaotic, unpredictable world of the Plot Twist. Even as I’m writing these words I just received word that my new website has been launched advertising the new meetup where we are dedicated to video documenting our Quests.

During the Plot Twist week I’m going to be asked to be bolder. In order to fulfill my Quest I have to fully embrace my new identity: the man to guide you to an annual income doing what you love in 60 Days. In order to embody my new identity I have to complete my current Quest. Before my identity was merely “the author of The Destiny 5 Experience” attempting to raise an annual income. Now my identity is the man who knows how to passion into gold. Like my identity, we’re learning how to experience personal alchemy - turning ourselves from lead into gold.

This week I will communicate through my new identity. I have a meeting Friday with potential partners who focus on mid-career professionals who also wish to turn a passion into a viable income. On top of that, I’m now monetizing efforts with potential partners and bring this effort into the material world. The journey from Act 2 to Act 3 is transferring emotion into measurable results.

I’m going to do one final calibration exercise to close out the day but I want to reemphasize that even though I’ll cease doing these on my blog, they should continue throughout the remaining days of Act 2. I’d even advise continuing them throughout the rest of the Quest.

Trust: I trust that my actions are leading in the right direction. I trust that the right people cross my path at the right time. I trust in now having to shift my perception of self.

Willingness: I’m willing to let my past efforts bring me present feedback. I’m willing to monitor my feedback and present emotions. I’m willing to continue this exercise for the rest of Act 2 at the very least.

Acceptance/Forgiveness: I accept that there are going to be consequences and feedback to my actions from this past week. I accept there is a possibility that nothing might come of these efforts. I accept that there might be some pleasant unpredictability in the week to come.

Clarity: I’m clear that taking action makes all the difference regardless of outcome. Clarity comes through focusing on the Quest every day. Clarity comes from being in this moment. Clarity is knowing the importance of expression…not perfection.

Love: I love the intensity of these feelings the Quest inspires. I love the connections I’ve already made on this Quest. I love the depth I’ve been experiencing on this Quest. I love the constant awareness of my powerful emotions.

Joy: Joy is the moments of bliss experienced when I “pause” from the Quest. Joy has been attainable every day in this Desert. Joy is the Desert of life. Joy is honesty. Joy is starting to become a little too intense for me.

Peace: Peace is finishing this exercise. Peace grounding myself after experiencing that intense joy. Peace is the middle of the whirlwind/the eye of the storm. Peace is the hidden of boon of this Quest and all Quests.

Enlightenment: Is perception.

Mike Shoeman
The Life Artist and Career Alchemist

No comments:

Post a Comment