LifeACT International

LifeACT International
"What's your quest?" (Click on the LifeACT logo to be redirected to the National Mastermind Meetup Miracles group!)

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

DAY 17: On the “Wing” of a Lion

DAY 17: On the “Wing” of a Lion

March 2, 2011
12:36 pm

Had a wonderful video session with Diane Wing today! I felt we had so much in common and directed our video focusing on Vocational Astrology. There were many beautiful happenings at the Wing household in the two hours I was there like seeing Diane enjoy a huge response for one of her upcoming teleseminars. I couldn’t help but feel we were both part of that very abundant moment. Diane also looked up a solar return chart for me and I realized later this was the chart for my 60 Day Quest!

Before I forget, let me share Diane’s site with you…

www.forestwitch.com

She also wrote The True Nature of Tarot and I applaud her practical approach in using metaphysical tools to inspire authentic action.

Now before you say anything when you see the word “witch”, think the second thought and ask yourself what you actually associate to that word. I personally have a fascination with astrology as a self-evaluation tool, nothing more. It’s very rare to find someone so knowledgeable about many useful skills because many people like to “dabble” but Diane is dedicated to, and now read these words carefully - PERSONAL MASTERY!

We “tinkered” a little bit with my chart today. Now mind you, I’m no novice at astrology but Diane opened news worlds up to me. I won’t go into too much astrology lingo here but I’m more of a “lion” at this particular time in my life. I’ve never thought of myself as having any “Leo” tendencies, but Leo is currently directing my career from the mid-haven and my acting and directing skills are taking “center stage” (no pun intended) in the form of the self-empowerment path I’ve been offering to others. I’ve also got both solar and nuclear power working in my financial life which is awesome considering my quest to raise an annual income in 60 days or less. What I know now about my quest is that it truly is bold, creative and is bringing out a warrior side of me.

As one of my Helping Hands this week, Diane helped me tune back into my “right action” for the larger meaning behind my quest. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again: the true meaning of my quest is to create freedom. I’m giving permission to others to find their own True Calling, much like Diane does, by being a model for raising money doing what you truly love. I truly love empowering others through teaching creativity, deep communication skills, theater, drama, mythology and spirituality - that THAT’s exactly how I’m raising money on my quest.

Please continue to check the LifeACT Video Ezine (Click Here to go directly to the YouTube channel) as I’m planning to release Diane’s very insightful and inspiring video within the next month.

In Other News: I recently stepped in as Organizer for the meetup Personal Empowerment and Psycho-Emotional Protection. Many of our members and values are the same and hoping this “acquisition” will bring some new faces to our meetup. Once again, I consider this the Helping Hands in action.

As I look at the current status of my quest, I’m getting close to four solid booking opportunities for The Destiny 5 Experience. My 60 Day Quest requires 12 bookings for me to consider this quest successful. So a quarter of the way in I’m potentially eight bookings away from the finish line. Say tuned…

Mike

Mike Shoeman
Author of The Destiny 5 Experience

CLICK HERE for The Destiny 5 Experience video…

No comments:

Post a Comment