LifeACT International

LifeACT International
"What's your quest?" (Click on the LifeACT logo to be redirected to the National Mastermind Meetup Miracles group!)

Friday, March 25, 2011

DAY 40: The Faith Factor

DAY 40: The Faith Factor

March 25, 2011
8:36 am

Two thirds of the way through the Quest!

I’m embracing the fact that my video will not be finished over the weekend - which was my original plan. Now I’m seeing that this waiting period serves me to really focus on the presentation and the story I will tell through this video. This next video will be the “trailer” for the Destiny 5 Experience reality television concept. My plan is to offer it over the summer of 2011 and then take it to other cities, one season at a time.

I’m about to go into Phase 7 of the Quest on Monday, a phase which I call “Sacrimentors”. It is a period of rest, rejuvenation and gaining psychological clarity before approaching the Climax of the Quest in Phase 8. I find little coincidence that this Phase 7 happens while I’ll be constructing the new video and releasing it during the 8th Phase. Is this entire Quest leading up to that moment?

Even though I see know feasible way that I’ll complete my Quest by DAY 60, I realize that I’m now getting to the core of what taking a Quest means. It’s easily conceivable that I can take the information generated on this Quest and make the annual income during the next Quest, but to me that’s not what I promised myself! It’s not what I promised my readers! I keep wrestling with this notion to “let go”. This is very hard for me to do! My ego wants to fully claim credit for any successes this Quest generates but now I know that there is an element of, dare I say it, Divine guidance. What is this doesn’t show up? What if all my theories about the Quest are bull? What will this mean for my life and career if the Quest fails?

These are all questions asked during the Dark Night phase. Yet the only thing I need do to demonstrate my faith is continue to completion; continue to write my blogs and keep my audio journal. Somehow something amazing always happens in this last “Act” of the Quest. It’s nice to know I can expect this within 20 days. At least it gives me the psychological center of expecting a time frame.

Michael Shoeman
An Expectant Life Artist
 
Pride: I’m proud that I’m looking for the answers. I’m proud that I’ve found contentment with being temporarily stopped. I’m proud of what I’ve accomplished with the tools I have to work with. I’m proud of my persistence. I’m proud of myself no matter the outcome of this Quest.

Trust: I trust this moment is supposed to cause me to search my soul. I trust that there are forces working on my behalf. I trust in where I perceive to find my highest joy. I trust that I’m very close to a major happening. I trust now that my delay in this latest video project will make it better and more powerful. I trust everything is lining up perfectly for the successful conclusion of my quest.

Willingness: I’m willing to meet with my potential partners today. I’m willing to write this blog. I’m willing to understand why the Dark Night is necessary. I’m willing to be patient. I’m willing to understand human nature and the avoidance of commitment. I’m willing to take action that feels right. I’m willing to deepen my communications with others. I’m willing to deepen my focus on videos and emails.

Acceptance/Forgiveness: I accept that the Dark Night is necessary. I forgive my own thoughts of limitation and assumption. I accept that my progress is halted for a reason. I forgive my own impulsiveness to want to press on when circumstances are forcing me to stop. I accept my own limitations and will use them as the basis for stories. I forgive the Quest for giving me understandings that I couldn’t even conceive of before.

Clarity: I’m clear that my values are being called into question. I’m clear that I’m getting clearer on how I wish to make money doing this. I’m clear about my limitations and how my abilities are improving. I’m clear about what I want from this Quest and the future Quests it will provide for. I’m clear that the Quest brings with it a deeper understanding. I clear that I’ve never been more persistent in my life!

Love: I love that there’s no way I can fail at this. I love creating these video projects. I love knowing that I spend my days creating my ideal career. I love the quality of relationships developed through this effort. I love perceiving the way the quality of life will be enhanced through the Destiny 5 reality show project. I love that I can tell a story through the art of video making.

Joy: Joy is where this path leads. Joy is the written destiny of this adventure. Joy, experienced everyday like this, makes my life already abundantly successful. Joy is simple when you stop looking. Joy is the sudden acknowledgement of infinite freedom. Joy is expressing itself through my creations. Joy is. Joy is the pervasive energy right now and my body is merely the vehicle of this joy.

Peace: Peace is what goes missing the moment a thought enters your head. Peace is after the climax. Peace is the ending. Peace is outside of the closed loop. Peace is my stopping this calibration exercise…

Enlightenment is unconscious competence…

No comments:

Post a Comment