LifeACT International

LifeACT International
"What's your quest?" (Click on the LifeACT logo to be redirected to the National Mastermind Meetup Miracles group!)

Saturday, March 19, 2011

DAY 34: The Unexpected Plot Twist Today is Things Are Easier Than I Expected (So Far)

DAY 34: The Unexpected Plot Twist Today is Things Are Easier Than I Expected (So Far)

March 19, 2011
3:44pm

Slowly but surely getting things in order today. Very exciting to see experiential workshops getting scheduled through my JV partners. I’ve also been asked by other partners to “think bigger” as far as who could possibly be my true ideal client. The challenge posed to me by these potential partners was to design a $2,300 plan and a $10,000 plan which more than likely would include travel as part of the 60 Day Quest (like hosting a 5 Day reality television shoot in Los Angeles) and also leveraging the power of story on video to sell these programs.

Been mostly editing and posting videos today. Once I fulfill my end of the relationship in producing videos for my partners, I will be working on a video project that tells the story of my meetup reality show. I see and feel so much potential with this concept and can’t wait to begin editing the footage I took the other day. My skills as a filmmaker and storyteller are improving and what a wonderful feeling it is to put these newfound skills to work on my business which brings me tremendous joy.

Been falling behind on my audio journal and will make up those recordings later tonight and into tomorrow. My partnership with Melody-Rose Parker has been the catalyst to start up my product and service pay account. My audios and ebooks will be offered shortly through this site.

After completing today’s video series, my “production company” will be focused on my video and audio products to get the word out on monetizing my Destiny 5 program.

So…Plot Twists...


Tomorrow is my last official day on this phase before going to into the Dark Night. As I round the corner of the Emotional Act 2 phase and into the Act 3 phase where things happen, I’m noticing that events have been set in motion and I’ll continue to go with the flow. My current focus is getting the word out on the Reality Television/Video Journal meetup. I know this is a phenomenal concept and it’s both constructive and entertaining to figure out how to generate mass appeal for it. We’ll see how this goes.


Michael Shoeman
On the Edge…

Trust: I trust there will be very pleasing surprises in the next 4 weeks. I trust my partnerships are very solid and strong. I trust the power in sticking to this every single day for 60 days. I trust I’m improving all the time. I trust I’m moving from conscious incompetence to conscious competence. I trust action is always the right course of action.

Willingness: I’m willing to enjoy my work. I’m willing to work until I sleep tonight. I’m willing to relax. I’m willing to continue my calibrations. I’m willing to allow the next step to come to me. I’m willing to passionate. I’m willing to acknowledge that things are truthfully moving forward.

Acceptance/Forgiveness: I accept that this Quest has benefited me no matter the outcome. I accept that I’ve felt consistent joy since entering the Act 2 phase. I forgive my past and my former ignorance. I forgive my wanting for something other than where and who I am. I accept that there’s a calm presence in my writing this. I forgive my lack of understanding up until this moment.

Clarity: I’m clear that I don’t have to do anything at this moment. I’m clear that this Quest is beginning to take on a life of it’s own. Clarity is knowing I’m finally using all the skills and aptitudes that I was both born with and have been developing throughout my life. I’m clear that there are blessings all around me. I’m clear that change suits me.

Love: Love is living your highest potential. Love is having the freedom to be. Love is relaxing. Love is flowing. Love is allowed, never forced. Love is passionate peace. Love is the spark of deep creation. Love is in every video I make, every word I write and every sound I record. Love is the enjoyable space between all perceivable “things”.

Joy: Joy is the emotional explosion that Love catalyses. Joy is felt physically and sometimes in extreme doses. Joy is the choice to have fun while I work. Joy is in my work. Joy is having partners who make things easy AND productive. Joy is working with others and really liking who I’m working with. Joy is right here, right now. Joy is effortless productivity.

Peace: Peace is probably going to sound very “new agey” if I say what I’m truly thinking and feeling.

Enlightenment…
.

No comments:

Post a Comment