LifeACT International

LifeACT International
"What's your quest?" (Click on the LifeACT logo to be redirected to the National Mastermind Meetup Miracles group!)

Saturday, March 12, 2011

DAY 27: Oasis

DAY 27: Oasis

March 12, 2011
9:49pm

I’m going to keep my blog short today.

About to cross from the Desert phase and into the Plot Twist phase of the Quest. It’s revealing itself to me how my story is going to get turned upside down but I will share that later in the week.

Once again, here is the link to my new meetup group which will be dedicated to video journaling the 60 Day Quest...

www.meetup.com/destiny5philadelphia

I’ll devote my calibrations today to this effort…

Courage: Courage is letting people know about this. Courage is vulnerability in expressing one of my highest dreams and intentions. Courage is tagging one friend at a time.

Trust: I trust this is a powerful idea. I trust this new meetup group will affect change and change lives. I trust in my experience with this. I trust in the quality of my past work.

Willingness: I’m willing to take my time with this. I’m willing to announce it but not go haphazard in communicating it. I’m willing to take one step at a time. I’m willing to do this right.

Acceptance/Forgiveness: I accept this is my way of making peace with my new identity. I forgive myself for letting go of my identity as an actor. I accept that I’m more than just an actor, teacher and television producer. I forgive myself for taking “roles” seriously that were no where near my fullest potential.

Clarity: There’s clarity in doing what I’m meant to do. There’s real clarity in the passion I have for this project. There’s clarity in that I’m producing work all the time now. There’s clarity in my intentions with this project: To create, communicate and connect…and to heal destructive influences.

Love: I love that I can create independently. I love that I can facilitate relationships - both with myself and between others. I love providing the space for others to discover themselves. I love the emotional stories which have yet to be told.

Joy: Joy is doing all of this stuff! Joy is immersing myself in the creative process. Joy is constant change. Joy is what matters in every moment. Joy is sharing.

Peace: Peace is my awareness that others will receive my highest intentions. Peace is knowing I never have to prove anything to anyone ever again. Peace in every moment when we earnestly look for it. I bring peace to my ego by launching this project.

Enlightenment: Is it you?

In the moment,
Mike Shoeman
Reinventing the Life Artist

No comments:

Post a Comment