LifeACT International

LifeACT International
"What's your quest?" (Click on the LifeACT logo to be redirected to the National Mastermind Meetup Miracles group!)

Friday, March 18, 2011

DAY 33: 3 Points for the Plot Twist

DAY 33: 3 Points for the Plot Twist

March 18, 2011
8:39 pm

The Plot Twist has represented several things to me this time around in the Quest. While practicing the exercise “Cue Cards”, the activity to be presented this Sunday, I unleashed many emotions that I’m experiencing, have experienced and will experience. Emotions like boldness, scattered, fear, insecurity and certainty. During this induced cathartic practice, I realized how I keep forgetting that I actually know what to expect during the Quest process.

At some point in the Quest, the KEY PIECE of information will show up in the Seventh Phase; this is a plot twist to me. Even though my efforts are not yielding the results I’d hoped, I’m seeing new paths open up. My passion is calling me to really focus on the new Destiny 5 meetup site and Video Journal project. This is a Plot Twist in that I don’t see how that’s going to yield the income I hope for but the project has an irresistable call. The other Plot Twist is embracing the new identity with the very clear and specific path of leading someone to an annual income in 60 Days.

So, clearly stated, these are the factors making up my personal Plot Twist on this Quest:

1. Embracing the new identity of raising the annual income and marketing myself as that person.

2. The Destiny 5 Video Journaling meetup. This is holding for me the most emotionally energetic potential.

3. Staying focused on finding the key piece of information (probably within 2 to 3 weeks) that will bring the successful conclusion to my Quest in one stroke.

Mike Shoeman
Stirring the Pot and Twisting the Plot

No comments:

Post a Comment