LifeACT International

LifeACT International
"What's your quest?" (Click on the LifeACT logo to be redirected to the National Mastermind Meetup Miracles group!)

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

DAY 37: A Lighthouse During the Dark Night

DAY 37: A Lighthouse During the Dark Night

March 22, 2011
8:09 am

I’m noticing today that there’s absolutely no despair. It seems faith and hard work are becoming a habit.
I think there’s value in embracing defeat, even if its for just a moment. Please don’t get me wrote - I am NOT giving up on my Quest. I did however take an honest stock on where I was and considered for a moment, “What if I did fail on this Quest?”

Honestly, if I failed I would still win. Even if the committed annual income doesn’t show up by DAY 60 I have to take an honest look at what I truly have done! I would have created a dream career for myself regardless of the outcome! It is completely within the scope of reality to travel from city to city and make video journals of the Destiny 5 reality show concept. Even if I fail I can still make my television show, share my knowledge, and travel while doing it. Not a bad way to lose that game if I do say so myself.

Yet, I still believe in the Quest process. I do believe in the undefeated streak. We had another meetup member reach her destination. I think the record now stands at 36-0 and I certainly don’t want to be the first to break that streak!

This blog will be my second book. It’s easy to recreate the intention and title it How To Build Your Dream Career in 60 Days but I’d rather the headline be How To Raise an Annual Income in 60 Days Doing What You Love! Even if the money isn’t physically there by DAY 60 I have to consider that I will now have 2 books, 10 volumes of an audio program, a week video journal workshop program, a one-day program, a weekend program and a comprehensive coaching program. These will all be on a website ready for consumption so there are infinite possibilities being created for myself in these 60 days!

The daily calibrations are truly phenomenal to behold in my life. The consistency of my action is the payoff for the daily raising of my emotional content.

What we’ll cover this Sunday is how to reverse all negative emotions are a call to higher emotion…

Fear: Call to raise awareness.

In my fear I’ve raised my awareness to know that if events continue I’ll succeed whether I “win” or “lose” this Quest. The fear has simply given way today to a relaxing sense that events are already set in motion to assure my successful future. That’s a good feeling.

Greed: Call to assess your focus and values.

I was greedy to want to take this experience to “every single city in the country”. It called my attention to my need for travel. Now I know I can select the cities I wan to visit and spent quality time there, getting to know the people and really appreciating each city’s culture. It might not be 160 cities next year, but it could be 15 cities where I share a quality experience (and make more money!)

Grief/Sorrow: Call to understand your powerful connection to others.

I can’t say “sorrow” or “grief” was a powerful emotion, though I am grieving the loss over having to let go my original plan for making this happen. My sorrow has called my attention to the fact that I want this process to be documented on video. I want to capture the emotion of this journey through the power of a participant’s story. This is my most powerful connection to others which is through the emotional story. This also nurtures my grief surrounding the heartbreak over my lost acting career.

Anger: Call to understand imbalance in your rights or the rights of others.

I’ve been angry these past few days due to the standards others expect from the videos. It calls my attention to the fact that I’m building video content and moving forward. Though others fail to recognize my work, I have to acknowledge, nurture and concede that every effort builds my online presence. I have a powerful tool in video production and I get better at it by the day. It’s because I keep practicing the art that I’m doing a great deal with almost no resources. It’s now time to recognize my right to use this power for myself instead of giving that away to others who can’t fully appreciate or utilize it.

I’ll wrap with calibrations and am on with this day!

Mike Shoeman
Emotional Judo Master in Training

Trust: I trust that I’m consistently strong enough to bring full power to the story of this Quest. I trust that I’m exactly where I need to be. I trust that I’m getting increasingly comfortable with the Quest process. I trust that self-mastery leads to never experiencing boredom again. I trust that I have nothing prove. I trust in action, not perfection. I trust in perfecting my action which requires vulnerability. I trust in my talent.

Willingness: I’m willing to now use my power to serve my highest intentions. I’m willing to find a way. I’m willing to communicate passionately today. I’m willing to clarify the power behind what I’m doing. I’m willing to continue this exercise and let inspiration flow. I’m willing to continue my daily blog and audio journals. I’m willing to let my imagination and passion guide my steps. I’m willing to subscribe to nobody’s standards but my own. I’m willing to explore the next emotion…

Acceptance/Forgiveness: I accept that each project will never be perfect, only one step close to my own perfect purification. I forgive others for not wanting to hear or know my message. I accept that my message is meaningless unless it fits into the belief system of someone reading or listening. I forgive myself for emotionally investing in someone else’s opinion of me. I accept that I’ve never quit or given up on a dream, only reframed it through my newfound knowledge. I forgive myself for believing that I’ve quit in the past.

Clarity: I’m clear that I’ve always been on the path. I’m clear that my focus is intensifying by the day. Clarity creates emotional power. Clarity is in the daily actions moving me forward. Clarity comes through training. I’m clear that my will is strong and demonstrated every day by my keeping this daily journal. I’m clear that I’m failing my way to ultimate success. I’m clear that I’m coming to understand what it means to LOVE my failure. I’m clear that I create happiness, happiness isn’t just happening to me. I’m clear that I’m applying my free will to create a buried destiny.

Love: I love imagining where this course of action will lead me. I love what my life has turned into. I love the caring people in my life. Apparently I love my weaknesses, imperfections and vulnerability because I put them on display all the time! Love is that open space (I’ve said that before and I’ll say it again.) Love is the experience of stepping outside time and space. I love to create. I love that I’m writing the story of my life write here on this screen. I love that I love humanity so much that I want to use my talents to help others write their destinies.

Joy: Joy is writing without caring about spelling, grammar or anyone else’s opinion. Joy is flowing through me
as I type. Joy seems to be increasing by day - even within this Dark Night period. Joys is the expansion of the empty space initiated by Love. Joy is the ability to create with different people, cultures and environments. Joy is knowing there are unlimited choices but making one choice at a time. Joy is right here where I left it. Joy will continue to follow me now. Joy is become persistent. Joy is something I’m glad I’ve worked for every day. Joy is coming naturally.

Peace: Peace is often talked about but rarely experienced. Peace is a creation by Creation. Peace is unlimited creation. Peace is beyond creation. Peace has something to do with transcending creation. Peace has nothing to do and everything to do with my Quest. Peace means the Quest was never necessary just a creation of my inspiration. Peace is letting go. Peace is power without the need for force.

Enlightenment: (an endless beat)

No comments:

Post a Comment