LifeACT International

LifeACT International
"What's your quest?" (Click on the LifeACT logo to be redirected to the National Mastermind Meetup Miracles group!)

Friday, February 18, 2011

DAY 5: "A-C-T-I-O-N" What's That Spell?

DAY 5

February 18, 2011

It’s Friday and it’s time to put the peddle to the metal. A quest happens by actions. I’m not really in the frame of mind to comment on what I’m doing - I simply want to do! I’ll lay out my course of action steps and will be on with my day:

1. Journal in the 60 DAY BLOG.
(In my world this blog truly matters. In my world people find tremendous value in this blog.)

2. Write up correspondences for New York City.
(In my world I immediately connect with another - even in the written word. In my world New York embraces me with open arms.)

3. Fifteen minutes of recording audio programs.
(In my world these audio programs will be finished shortly. In my world these programs are being eagerly anticipated.)

4. Return calls/emails to my colleagues.
(In my world maintaining relationships is a priority. In my world people from my past are making a brighter future.)

5. Do something that scares me!

(In my world taking chances is respected and praised. In my world fear is power ready to be harnessed.)
The ORIGINS phase concludes on DAY 7 and I find that I’m actually looking forward to confronting my SHADOW starting on DAY 8!

Michael Shoeman
Click Here to begin watching the 7 KEYS for hosting the Most Memorable Meetup EVER!

No comments:

Post a Comment