LifeACT International

LifeACT International
"What's your quest?" (Click on the LifeACT logo to be redirected to the National Mastermind Meetup Miracles group!)

Monday, February 14, 2011

DAY 1: The 21st Century Hero's Journey

DAY 1 (February 14, 2011)

7:30am

"Here I go again," but unlike Whitesnake - I'm not on my own!

Today I’m about to embark on a new quest. This quest is to generate business through The Destiny 5 Experience in eight major cities in the Northeast U.S. and Canada. During this quest it is my intention to raise an entire year’s worth of committed income during this “mini-tour” before embarking on my national book and experiential workshop tour at the end of August. I’m open to very fortunate surprises along the way and intend this to become bigger (yet manageable) than even I expected.

What is The Destiny 5 Experience?
 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GdQV30HY_Ng
If you haven’t seen the video yet please on the following link to watch from our own LifeACT Video Ezine and see what our experiential workshop is all about.

This is DAY 1 of the 21st Century Hero's Journey but it’s a quest I’m taking with new friends and supported by a population of people ready for a cultural shift. To me the 21st Century Hero’s Journey is about finally freeing ourselves from what binds us to limitation, fear or disempowerment. This quest represents to me finding our passion and using our individual passions to make a living doing what we love. That being said, the bigger picture in all of this Destiny 5 stuff is to inspire a “Quest Movement”. You want to see a paradigm shift? Find the right quest that calls you, take the quest then share the quest process. This is the 21st Century Hero’s Journey. This is the path out of a corporate world takeover! We are all responsible for our own personal Quest and together we create the true hero’s journey for the 21st Century.

That being said, I invite you to journal along with me.  If you would like to make a few journal entries public for our audience I'd be happy to publish your entries along with mine and include any web links to drive traffic to your site.  YOU are needed to make a quest movement happen but that starts with your saying "YES" to the quest that's calling you.  You may email me your journal entries at lifeact_international@comcast.net.

 Please place "60 DAY JOURNAL ENTRY" in the subject line.

So I’m taking stock of what I need to do today to chart my course: I have new meetup group members to greet today (www.meetup.com/national-mastermind-meetup-miracles), audio programs to record, and interns to communicate with. I want to thank Mike Wanner for facilitating opportunities to lead a D5X workshop in the Philadelphia area as well as introducing me to a possible congregation to speak in front of. Thank you, Mike, for all of your help, guidance and beautiful support. I’ve also gotten great advice from both my mentors Geoffrey Berwind and Steve Harrison and from my workshop attendees to speak with Spiritualist and Unitarian Churches about The Destiny 5 Experience (D5X). Since receiving this advice I’ve found a national directory of such churches. (I’m even planning on contacting local chapters in Tampa and Sarasota when I visit my girlfriend’s mother there in April!)

My confidence is high (as can typically be the case on DAY 1 and the “Origins” phase of the quest) due to a couple factors: I’m happy with how the D5X Video turned out. I’m happy that Holly, one of our workshop participants from last week, had an amazing push forward and the continuing positive responses I’ve received from participants of this experiential workshop.

I’m going to put a request out now to my readers and the universe: Recently, I had an intern go “MIA” who I had put in charge of my New York marketing operations. I’m looking to replace her and was wondering if anyone knows anybody who might want to take up this post? It’s about 4 to 5 hours of light admin work per week which can be done from the comforts of home.  This person would receive free access to everything LifeACT International produces and would receive a 10 percent commission on any business generated in the New York City area. Anyone know someone who would be OUTSTANDING for this position?

Okay, lot’s of work ahead of me today (on top of working with my personal training clients and acting students) so time to get to it!

Michael Shoeman
National Mastermind Meetup Miracles
President, LifeACT International
Author of The Destiny 5 Experience

     

No comments:

Post a Comment