LifeACT International

LifeACT International
"What's your quest?" (Click on the LifeACT logo to be redirected to the National Mastermind Meetup Miracles group!)

Thursday, February 17, 2011

DAY 4: Counting Blessings

DAY 4: Counting Blessings

February 17, 2011
10:27 am

Had a wonderful lunch yesterday with my friend Geoffrey Berwind and Steve Harrison, who is the figurehead of Bradley Communications, the Quantum Leap Program and the Millionaire Author’s Club. After leaving the lunch yesterday and getting much great feedback I feel very much on target for my stated 60 Day Quest.

I’m also feeling very grateful about the outcomes some of my friends have experienced after attending our February 5 Destiny 5 Beta Test. One of my best friends, Kellylore’n, was proposed to after the workshop and her fiancĂ©, whose name is also Michael, made it his quest to become married to her. Kellylore’n and I were speaking about how many of her dreams were coming true because of this proposed marriage. At the end of the 60 DAY QUEST I usually ask all the participants to make 9 wishes - all of these wishes represent your destiny and will irrevocably come to pass (if you still want them to) at some point in your life. Kel explained to me how 4 or 5 of those really “big” wishes were coming true just from this marriage proposal.

I made some great headway yesterday on my financial quest.

Some keys I can give to anyone who is trying to generate a year’s worth of income in 60 DAYS would be:

1. Know what you do better than anyone else. Know your value and what comes easy to you.
2. Begin to think of yourself as a marketing company. Any book, workshop or service you produce is merely a brochure for your services.
3. Know your audience and be committed to solving your audiences’ problems.
4. Create a range of products and services (I have free programs and those ranging from $30 to $1000+)
5. Learn how to barter services for help and support.

I’m at a place where I’m happy with my brochure. Other action steps I took yesterday was contacting 2 organizations to schedule workshops. Today I’m composing a template email (which will be tailored specifically to everyone I send them to) in order to book my required 8-12 workshops in the next 60 Days. My audio programs are also progressing nicely as I’ve committed myself to recording to at least 15 minutes of material a day. And I must say these programs are really awesome! (If I do say so myself.) I’ll be offering a free audio seminar to all my meetup group members within the next few weeks.

www.meetup.com/national-mastermind-meetup-miracles

My good friend, Tara McFalls - someone I truly admire for her spiritual and artistic mindfulness, stepped forward to contribute to this blog. I hope to have her contribution up soon.

We’re still in WEEK 1 and ORIGINS, so I’ll say 10 “If I Ruled the Worlds…” and take more action steps today!

In my world everyone would know their true value - which is INFINITE and PRICELESS!
In my world email correspondences would be just as powerful as a phone call.
In my world I would love the phone instead of fearing it!
In my world I could get the text border function to work on my PrintMaster program!
In my world all of my marketing efforts are powerful, positive and inspire action steps.
In my world my Destiny 5 video makes an impact to everyone who watches it.
In my world my brochure communicates that everyone will have a life-changing experience by taking part in the experiential workshop.
In my world my videos The 7 Keys to Having the Most Memorable Meetup EVER! would give every meetup group leader who watches it the most wonderful meetup experience of their lives.
In my world this blog inspires others to act and a make a true commitment to their Quest!
In my world my audio books are one of the most powerful experiences to be had on the market today.

In faith,
Mike Shoeman
Shamelessly plugging The Destiny 5 Experience

Shamelessly plugging the National Mastermind Meetup Miracles group


Shamelessly plugging the LifeACT Video Ezine


Ready to shamelessly plug YOU on this blog.
www.youtube.com/user/lifeartist333
www.meetup.com/national-mastermind-meetup-miracles
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GdQV30HY_Ng

No comments:

Post a Comment