LifeACT International

LifeACT International
"What's your quest?" (Click on the LifeACT logo to be redirected to the National Mastermind Meetup Miracles group!)

Saturday, February 26, 2011

DAY 13: Coming Out of the Dark

DAY 13: Coming Out of the Dark

February 26, 2011

5:24pm

Getting a little late start on my blog today.
It truly feels like the Shadow is lifting. Part of the beauty the Shadow offers is that you clearly see the critical gap between where you are and where you’d like to be. Once this critical gap is identified, you know what to ask for in order to cross it. That’s where the Helping Hands come in and the topic we’ll be covering next week.

If I had to be honest, I’m feeling a little out of sorts in relation where I’d like to be on my 60 Day Quest. Many potential paths through working with partners have emerged this week. It feels like murky ground simply because the doors opening aren’t the ones I’ve expected. I fear my outcome will take longer than 60 days. But if this path offers an simpler, easier, smoother transition - I’m willing to take it. Quite frankly, I think the quest is telling me, “Yes, we’re going to give you your year’s worth of income in less than 60 days - but it’s going to come in ways you’re not presently expecting!”

I’m especially looking forward to tomorrow’s meetup. I’ve been wanting to share so much with everyone and had gotten behind in my correspondences. The weekly meetup is just as valuable for me as it is in the perception I have which it does for the others in the group. There’s a lot to be said for face-to-face communication over connecting by internet or even the phone; I suspect this is also an element of the 21st century hero’s journey.

Oh! I’ve sent my audio journal to my martial arts instructor from my childhood! While making my 60 Day audio program I mentioned how it’s very important to acknowledge the people who put it in to your mind that you CAN have, be or do anything. This counter-balances the Shadow where we identify people, places or events who might have implied that we COULDN’T do, be or have something. I’m hoping my sensai from childhood is pleased with how I revere him and the work I’m doing today.

Most importantly - I’m having fun with this quest. That should be acknowledged.
Mike

Mike Shoeman
“The Life Artist”


CLICK HERE for The Destiny 5 Experience Video.
CLICK HERE for my funny outtake blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment