LifeACT International

LifeACT International
"What's your quest?" (Click on the LifeACT logo to be redirected to the National Mastermind Meetup Miracles group!)

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

DAY 2: "If I Ruled the World..."

DAY 2 (February 15, 2011)

7:26 am “If I Ruled the World…”

I admit I woke up this morning feeling overwhelmed. It helps to make a “Grocery List” of what I’d like to accomplish today.

1. Make a brochure for The D5 Experience
2. Record another 15+ minutes of an audio program which will be a sellable product
3. Contact 4 leads for running workshops both here in Philly and in Florida
4. Write up worksheets for future meetups
5. Contact some more old colleagues and share the D5X Video
6. Touch base with my intern team


These are all things tumbling through my mind this morning as I begin my 60 Day Quest.

It was enjoyable to write my journal entry yesterday. In my own mind at least, I feel this latest quest has bigger ramifications. Right now this 60 Day Journal is insignificant but when it proves one can earn an entire years worth of income in 60 Days I believe more people will read this long after the 60 Days have concluded.

The other night at our meetup we played “If I Ruled the World…” It never ceases to amaze me just how therapeutic it is to play this game when you’re stressed!

Okay, so 20 things I’d do if I “ruled the world” and it’s on with my day!

1. If I ruled the world people would immediately see the value of the person sitting right in front of them.

2. If I ruled the world time would slow down and work would joyfully become easier and easier.

3. If I ruled the world I would receive a nice text, email or phone call every half an hour.

4. If I ruled the world everyone would play “If I ruled the world” as a morning ritual and have their day centered and focused.

5. If I ruled the world the heads of business organizations would immediately respond to all of my correspondences.

6. If I ruled the world I would design a beautiful brochure today. (DONE!)

7. If I ruled the world I would have a computer that would immediately capture my videos so I wouldn’t have to wait a week or two to edit new videos.

8. If I ruled the world forgiveness would be a daily event.

9. If I ruled the world everyone would understand that the world doesn’t respond to commands but through the act of asking powerful questions.

10. If I ruled the world I would change this game “if I could have any question answered.”

11. If I ruled the world I would find the answer to the question, “How do engage the most powerful, positive momentum in this moment?”

12. If I ruled the world I’d recognize that maybe a part of me does rule the world because I’m feeling less stressed and engaging in tremendous powerful, positive momentum.

13. If I ruled the world creativity would be recognized as the most precious resource on earth.

14. If I ruled the world I’d be happy with every single step of this process because getting there is half the fun.

15. If I ruled the world I’d realize it really is more powerful to begin every sentence with “in my world…”

16. In my world people can bend the rules to make the game work personally for each individual.

17. In my world things happen very quickly now.

18. In my world we realize every little thing we do makes a huge difference!

19. In my world scary stuff goes away once you look at it properly.

20. In my world it’s time to get on with the day and make it the greatest in your life.

21. (BONUS)  In my world I relook at this list every other day and realize all of these things ARE alive in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment