LifeACT International

LifeACT International
"What's your quest?" (Click on the LifeACT logo to be redirected to the National Mastermind Meetup Miracles group!)

Sunday, February 27, 2011

DAY 14: Dawn Breaks/The Point of No Return

DAY 14: Dawn Breaks/The Point of No Return

February 27, 2011
7:56 am

I’m frightened.

It’s true. Money scares me. My critical gap right now, on top of the limited time I have to complete SO MANY things, is getting through the next week or two. Taxes are coming due, I had to take out a new business insurance policy, and I have a credit card threatening to swallow me whole because I had no other option than to use it. For me the Shadow is become most intense right when the Helping Hands are about to come through and put a stop to the bleeding.

When coming out of the Shadow sometimes you have painful truths to acknowledge. In the acknowledgement of this pain you forced to scream. In that “screaming” you ask for what you need to get through the quest.

I’d like to share a few excerpts from my soon-to-be-released book The Destiny 5 Experience. This occurs in the moments when I’m about to refuse the call to writing this book. I have an “inner dialogue” with my higher intelligence, or the Universe, or God, or whatever label you want to put on the phenomena of being able to tune into a higher wisdom which comes through the center of your being.

***
MIKE: (In disbelief as quest is starting to feel “real“) How do I know this "promise" is not simply just wishful thinking? I've been here before, God - what keeps this from becoming a pipe dream created by my overactive imagination? It may be that I created a "God" in my mind to give me false hope in a time where I'm severely struggling in life. It might get me through the completion of the Destiny 5 project, but what happens if I have a finished manuscript that no one with the power to make money at it will read or even give to it the time of day? (One last shout of desperation.) I'VE BEEN THERE BEFORE TOO!!!! If I finish Destiny 5 and don't receive what you're now promising me, then my theory about what GOD means to me is complete crap and my entire existence is truly misguided! That’s some terribly scary shit!
GOD/DESS: ...and so we find the deepest layer of what this project means to you, Mike. It's a dilemma that I promise you are not alone in. People will identify with you, with your entire story in this book, and will want to know what happens to you; they will want to know what happens next. That's part of the reason I can promise you all you seek and bring more than even you ever imagined possible.
MIKE: I don't know, God. In the words of Han Solo: "I can imagine quite a bit."
GOD/DESS: So there you have it, Mike. Am I a God interested in humanity and One who provides true understanding about how to master the world and the powerful creative endowments of manifestation? Or am I a non-existent god, a figment of people's minds to cling to in desperation, where you live in a world that is truly meaningless and loveless?
MIKE:
(Visibly moved, for the first time taking in what writing this book truly means to him.) Pretty compelling stuff. I can see now that there's truly no turning back knowing this. This is an answer that needs to be found out through experience. It inspires me to great, unspeakable emotions.
GOD/DESS: There's your power speaking to you.
MIKE: The point of no return?
GOD/DESS: The point of no return.


Mike Shoemn
The Life Artist

No comments:

Post a Comment