LifeACT International

LifeACT International
"What's your quest?" (Click on the LifeACT logo to be redirected to the National Mastermind Meetup Miracles group!)

Thursday, April 21, 2011

DAY 58: Two Days Left! (Dreaming of a New Quest)

DAY 58: Two Days Left! (Dreaming of a New Quest)

April 21, 2011
7:47 am

It’s happening. The physical tools are in place to generate the annual income in 60 Days, and every 60 Day cycle, from here on out.

I’ve been restless these past few days. Images and sounds tumbling through my head of the last 60 Days, all nine phases, and wanting to jump right away into the next Quest.

But I know this would be unwise. This phase is meant for rest, rejuvenation and reflection.

I’ll look at my next wish and that is to travel the country and then the world doing what I love.

Wish #5: Travel

Phase 1: If I ruled the world I would be on the road today to teach in the next city.
If I ruled the world different cities would be demanding and bidding on the D5X.
I would have interpreters to translate the D5X into other languages while I ran the workshops.
I’d have a list of the top cities who would enjoy, embrace and be the most appreciative of this experience.
I would enjoy the uniqueness of the city and its people wherever I go. I’d stop and “smell the roses”.

Phase 2: What stands in my way?
ME: Time.
MY SHADOW: What happens next?
ME: I made the most of it by doing what I love in Philadelphia first.
MY SHADOW: No, you didn’t.
ME: I sent inquiry emails out to my next two cities.
MY SHADOW: No, you didn’t.
ME: I sent four gifts to potential partners in other cities.
MY SHADOW: What happens next?
ME: It opened up a conversation with leaders from each city.
MY SHADOW: What happens next?
ME: I cultivated relationships which meant the world to me.

Phase 3: What are my 3 talismans?
1 - My map. It inspires me to reach out across the country. My reality here in Philadelphia will not be my reality in other cities.
2 - A handshake. It reminds me how important relationships are in this field.
3 - The air. It reminds me to focus on my breathing and be in this moment.

Phase 4: What emotional state am I in?
Courage: Courage is reaching out to 10 people a day no matter the outcome.
Trust: I trust something is ending in order for a new life to begin.
Willingness: I’m willing to do my audio program and write emails.
Acceptance: I accept that I’ve done a lot of work in this past 60 days. It’s now time to use it.
Clarity: I’m clear that my past does not equal my future. I’m clear that no matter what, I will get to shoot the process.
Love: I love that I have free will to choose my destiny in every moment.
Joy: Joy is allowing this moment to be everything it can be!
Peace: I find peace in completing this Quest.
Enlightenment…

Phase 5: How will I have to change?
By accepting the fact that most people will be ignorant but I need to walk in faith.

Phase 6: What is my fear?

Fear:
I see my broken down car.
I hear the voices from the disappointed emails sent to me.
I feel the way I do right now, a weakening in my back.
Joy:
I see a packed room full of people in Los Angeles and Orlando.
I hear the motor humming effortlessly in the rental car that was lent to me through a sponsorship deal.
I feel my feet stomping up and down in a joyous tizzy in the new car I’m driving.

Phase 7: What is the most important question to ask yourself in this moment?
Q1: Why do I feel so overwhelmed with moments of depression?
A1: Because your efforts and techniques do work. You will be called upon to help others overcome depression and you’re fine tuning the skills to be able to do that.
Q2: Am I losing focus and power with my work?
A2: No, you’re becoming stronger in your conviction. Your highest values are being realized: you want to work with the television media and your highest gifts lie in helping others cope, deal and overcome depression.
Q3: What will I do with this knowledge in regard to traveling?
A3: It will become a major part of your national platform.
Q4: What’s important right now to move me forward?
A4: Keep doing what you’re doing. Wait for your new site to be posted then start sending press releases.

Phase 8: 8 Details from this mini-quest…
In regards to travel I know that my Quest today and everyday is to be here and now right where I’m at. This mini-quest has taught me that cultivating relationships is the most important aspect to all of this national tour effort. My desire is to travel because I sense a different reality on the road than what I experience here in Philadelphia; I have to find out if this will be true. The joy will be the video documentation of my national travel. I’ve also learned that though people may be ignorant, through relationships I see that I too am ignorant. We all need each other. I wish to have sponsorships to provide for travel, room and board expenses. And finally I’ve learned the true meaning behind this Quest is to address the problem of depression.

Phase 9: Aftermath of the Mini-Quest
The general feeling after doing this is one of exhaustion. I’m ready to end this in 2 days.

I’m tired and ready to dream of a new Quest.

Michael Shoeman
Would-Be Road Warrior

No comments:

Post a Comment