LifeACT International

LifeACT International
"What's your quest?" (Click on the LifeACT logo to be redirected to the National Mastermind Meetup Miracles group!)

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

DAY 57: 3 Days Left! (On Tangibles and Intangibles)

DAY 57: 3 Days Left! (On Tangibles and Intangibles) 

April 20, 2011
7:53 am

Before going into today's blog, I have to acknowledge the creation of how these efforts are being monetized. 
I’m sitting here. Very serenely. I’m reflecting on what the Quest is truly about. 

Everything comes back to living in the moment. Here, at the intersection where one Quest is dying in order for a new one to be born, I’m reminded of the fact that joy is here and now - and no where else. Joy is the true boon of the Quest.

Now I explore my next wish…

Wish 4: The wish to have “playtime”, or creative time, for myself.

Phase 1: If I Ruled the World…
I would acknowledge the journey is more fun than actually getting there.
I’d know I wouldn’t have to rule the world to enjoy each moment.
I’d be doing exactly what I am now - writing, making videos and helping people.
Time becomes a non-factor.
I’d let go of the need to rule the world.

Phase 2: What stands in your way?
ME: Nothing.
MY SHADOW: No, it doesn’t.
ME: Out of nothing comes my own ego.
MY SHADOW: What happens next?
ME: I enjoy my wonderful yogurt and fruit at this moment.
MY SHADOW: What happens next?
ME: I enjoy an exhilarating game of “What Happens Next?”
MY SHADOW: No, you don’t…
ME: I enjoy an amusing game of “What Happens Next?”
MY SHADOW: No, you don’t…
ME: I realize I can enjoy this moment regardless if the coin shows “Heads” or “Tails”.

Phase 3: Helping Hands
Talisman 1: My yogurt and fruit. (Because I’m in the moment nothing has ever tasted so good.)
Talisman 2: The new penny I found. (When I dropped my dime playing “What Happens Next?” I bent over to pick it up and found a new penny. This tells me to love the unexpected.)
Talisman 3: My water. (It’s raining out, it’s in my cup. But I’m drinking it. Like love, my water is all around.)

Phase 4: Calibrations
Clarity: Being in the moment immediately brings you “Clarity”.
Love: I feel Love as an emotion in my chest and throat. I’m grateful to be writing this.
Joy: Joy is knowing I don’t have to start a charity to be charitable and giving.
Peace: Is where mastery of the Quest leads.
Enlightenment…

Phase 5: Cue Cards
I write this journal entry because I enjoy to write. I’m living this wish because it is time for “me”. Even though I share this blog with others it is an exercise in doing what I love to do. (CC1: Plot Twist) The plot twist is that I should be dedicated to this more often but I’ve been so “Quest” driven. As a plot twist to my life I’ve found that things truly do come to me in this state. My plot twist is that I’ve created a fun journey. (Card down.) When I feel like I have to censor myself or “craft” a work, I’m stuck; it ceases to be fun. But I know now that I’m not trying to please anyone but myself. Read this, choose not to read this, it doesn’t matter. Those who will be served by these words will find me. (CC2: Strife.) Strife doesn’t exist to the peaceful mind. When one is fully engaged in the moment, then one is experiencing a “flowing” mind. Even now, I’m conscious of my fingers grazing effortlessly across the keyboard. (Card down.) This wish is always fulfilled whether I’m making money or not, whether I’m traveling or not, because of this feeling. I’m not concerned about whether or not this work is “perfect”, I’m merely creating and engaging in that flow. (CC3: Ultimate Joy.) Ultimate Joy is knowing I’m already there. Ultimate Joy is the journey and that’s what I offer to someone. Win, lose or draw - the Quest represents the journey.

Phase 6: Sense Memory/Perception
Fear: I see nothing.
I hear nothing.
I feel nothing.
Joy: I see what’s in front of me. The wood finish in the chairs. The green pattern upholstery in the booths where I’m sitting.
I hear what’s here. A child talking, coffee machines working in the background. Soft conversations here in the café.
I feel the air going in and out of my lungs. I feel my fingertips on the keyboard. I feel calm and relaxed.

Phase 7: Question Council
Q1: How have I changed through this mini-Quest?
A1: I’ve changed in the sense that I have a deeper appreciation for being here, being happy.
Q2: Will “being here, being happy” assist in your effectiveness in future Quests?
A2: I believe it will yet considering my effectiveness in future Quests limits my abilities in the now.
Q3: What are you doing right now to bring you joy through effectiveness?
A3: I’m creating with a true presence of mind. I provide the space for others to find the same truth through their own stories.
Q4: What’s different now that you describe yourself as having “true” presence of mind?
A4: I’m appreciating what I do have. I’m appreciating that there are those few who are very devoted to what I offer.

Phase 8: The Moment Speech
“Power in this moment is coming from the desire to be here, connected to my own life the way it is! Therefore, every conscious moment is ‘fun’, full of happiness and considered ‘me’ time. I’ve earned the right, as all people have, to enjoy the journey. This is a fascinating story, after all! Why diminish any moment of that by wishing for something that I perceive will bring me happiness? My life is joyful right now! I’m writing! No, I’m not a famous writer but nothing makes me happier than sharing my thoughts. No, I’m not a famous television personality, but I make stories captured on video! Instead of wishing I could do something, I simply go out and do it.”

Phase 9: The Mini-Quest Concluded
I’ve learned that all roads lead here to the center. By engaging in this “Mini-Quest” process every day for 7-9 days, I’m learning that the Quest ultimately leads to being in the moment. If that is cultivated, appreciated and made a habit then joy is always available to you. All the 9 phases of the Quest become a “real-life” play or production. We engage in playing a part because it’s enjoyable, enlightening and helps us become the master of two worlds.

Michael Shoeman
Enjoying the Silence Between All Sound
Before going into today's blog, I have to acknowledge the creation of how these efforts are being monetized. At this moment I’m about to upload and broadcast 15-20 hours of my audio program. My website selling these programs are almost up and running. My joint ventures are developing nicely, my new relationships with the media are budding, and I have video product to show for all my efforts. This is the manifestation, or materialization, of everything this Quest has represented for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment