LifeACT International

LifeACT International
"What's your quest?" (Click on the LifeACT logo to be redirected to the National Mastermind Meetup Miracles group!)

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

DAY 52: Short, Simple and Sweet

DAY 52: Short, Simple and Sweet

April 6, 2011
8:09 am

Very busy today. The Climax is truly about action. I’m going to keep this journal entry short and sweet and stay focused on the priorities of the day. There are so many things to do I’ll have to use this blog just to get re-centered on them.

1. Finish the documentary
2. Pay my taxes and get to the bank
3. Record 2 days worth of audio journal
4. Touch base with my intern team
5. Work on my one-sheet pitch for next week when I’m in New York
6. Haircut before leaving for Florida tomorrow
7. Email my new meetup members
8. Follow up and thank my current partners for their patience with me these next two weeks

I’ll stop with eight things as “8” is the theme for this week.

The journal is still a very important aspect on the 60 Day Quest. It shows that you’re still focused on it. Even when one is busy, it is imperative to make a short entry even if you think you don’t have time for it.

8 Days Left!

Michael Shoeman
Riding the wave

No comments:

Post a Comment