LifeACT International

LifeACT International
"What's your quest?" (Click on the LifeACT logo to be redirected to the National Mastermind Meetup Miracles group!)

Monday, April 18, 2011

DAY 56: 4 Days Left! (The Art of Letting Go)

DAY 56: 4 Days Left!

April 18, 2011
4:34 pm

I’m trying to let this Quest go. I’ve accepted the fact that I’ve succeeded and moving on. These “mini-quests” feel like a ritual in finding my next Quest.

Wish/Mini Quest # 2:
The television show of Destiny 5 becoming a national phenomenon.

Phase 1:
If I ruled the world…
The new website I post will generate 200 people overnight.
I’d have to turn people away for the first season to be shot in Philadelphia.
There will be equipment donated to me.
I would have sponsors competing to supply my room, board, airline and car rental travel.
The editing process will be nothing but fun and enjoyable!

Phase 2: What stands in my way?
ME: Simply getting the work done so that I have something to show people.
MY SHADOW: What happens next?
ME: I posted a wonderful meetup site today which will include my new documentary.
MY SHADOW: No, you didn’t.
ME: I posted a phenomenal site today which included my doc and the shoot locations for Philadelphia!
MY SHADOW: What happens next?
ME: I followed up with my contacts in a week.
MY SHADOW: No, you didn’t!
ME: I started following up with my media contacts today.
MY SHADOW: No, you didn’t!
ME: I followed up when it felt right.

Phase 3: What are my helping hands?
Talisman 1: The new website.
Talisman 2: The documentary.
Talisman 3: The historical Philadelphia shoot locations.

Phase 4: What emotions do I feel?
Trust: I trust that now that I have all these tools people will respond and show interest.
Willingness: I’m willing to post the website today.
Acceptance/Forgiveness: I accept that resources come from different sources.
Clarity: I’m clear about adding resources: M3 Site + Destiny 5 sites + press releases = the correct turnout.
Love: I love that I’m planning on writing my own career.
Joy: Joy is letting go and allowing something more powerful to take over…then witnessing the miracles.
Peace: Peace is submission.
Enlightenment is…

Phase 5: Cue Cards…
This Quest is about getting something down on video. I already have the ball rolling by starting a meetup dedicated to the Quest. Now it’s a matter of taping the process. (CC1: Confidence) I’m now confident that the process is valuable and worth every moment. I’m confident about people’s response to the D5 program. Most of all, I’m confident about how to direct and lead people to act. (Card down.) I keep working toward my desired outcome and using the technology available to me. I keep using all my knowledge to reach out to others. My time is spent making personal connections. (CC2: Producer) As a producer, my role is find the setting, shoot locations, craft the story, shoot and edit the story. I am a one-man storyteller but in a way I like it like that. It feels authentically mine. Not to say I wouldn’t accept more help if it came my way. (Card down.) Once I have material up and running, I have something to show people. This material will take me to other cities and attract more resources. With more resources come higher production values and more sway with the industry. (CC3: New York) I’m beginning to get a very nice following in New York City and may want to consider going there earlier than anticipated. If I split my time between NY and another city like Toronto it could be bearable. Between radio, tv and magazine I could develop a formidable cast. (Card down.) I’m really ready to post this next Philadelphia website and move on. Yet I know posting this blog is part of the completion of my current Quest. (CC4: Teacher) I’m very excited about starting a career and being paid for teaching mythology, drama, television production, and life coaching. It’s one of the greatest professions there is, a Teacher. I believe any teacher can leverage their skills to make an annual income in 60 Days or less!

Phase 6: What do I fear?
Fear:
I see myself in the same place, doing the same thing.
I hear the same phrase: “I’ll believe it when I see it. When are you going to get paid for what you do?”
I feel angry, explosive and destructive.

Joy:
I see new rental cars provided to me by sponsors on a sunny day in the new city where I’m shooting Destiny 5.
I hear applause from cast members as I step onto a location.
I feel light, like I’m walking on air.

Phase 7: Question Council
Q1:What needs to be done?
A1: I need to start the new website now.
Q2: Why aren’t you doing it?
A2: I’m logging this entry.
Q3: What are you logging this entry instead of launching the new site?
A3: Because taking a Quest is about commitment. I’ve committed to 60 Days and I’m finishing what I started by blogging.
Q4: Why is it important to finish what you start?
A4: So my readers realize completing things is the reason why you start them. We live in a world where we start things, maintain things, but are afraid to complete things because it represents “death”.

Phase 8: The Moment Speech
“Destiny5.TV represents emotionally intelligent media! My views and philosophies are in every episode. There’s an instinct, an order, that requires us to take our own Quests. Up until now, we’ve been living vicariously through the lack of modern day mythology. We’ve been giving power away to our film, literature, television and music industry when the same impulse is inherent within us. Destiny5.Tv is the call to say “yes” to our own Quest!

Phase 9: The Mini-Quest
What I’ve learned through today’s mini-quest is that completion is important. I’m proud of “going through the motions” of journaling today because it demonstrates my commitment to finish what I’ve started. (Even though my real desire is to start a new Quest by launching this new website.) There is a “death” process going on here and letting go is writing these last few blog entries.

In peace,
Michael Shoeman
Letting Go

No comments:

Post a Comment