LifeACT International

LifeACT International
"What's your quest?" (Click on the LifeACT logo to be redirected to the National Mastermind Meetup Miracles group!)

Friday, April 8, 2011

DAY 54: The Documentary is Done

DAY 54: The Documentary is Done

April 8, 2011
10:13 pm

I’ve allowed myself to take the day off. Taking the evening off, well, that’s another story.

I’m writing this blog entry while uploading my new documentary. This documentary represents my climax. It is a television production of my own creation that invites others to become a part of the story. This is how I intend to make my committed annual income in less than 60 days. The documentary will be the advertisement to allow others to join new meetups dedicated to this idea across the country. This documentary will be my calling card to all the media contacts next week when I trek up the New York City. This documentary proves that I’m dedicated to my Quest.

This evening I’ve also been dedicating myself to practicing my “elevator speech”. Every day for the next 10 days I’m dedicating rehearsing the following speech at least 10 times:

“I have a very serious question to ask you. Please answer this only if you’re brave enough for it represents the most important question of your life. In fact, the honest answer my come to define you. My question is this: if you could accomplish something that would surprise, astound and astonish you - bringing immense joy in the process - what would you want the outcome to be? The reason I ask you this is because I have the power and ability to put you in a reality television story today. If you were to dedicate yourself to the entire season, which lasts 60 days, I can guarantee you the successful completion of your outcome. Why can I promise you this? All my life I have been dedicated to one thing - the art of story telling. As an actor, acting teacher, director and television produce I have successfully helped others emotionally commit to fictional stories creating characters who’ve never existed. Today I use the exact same skills but instead now I successful guide others through their own stories of non-fiction, creating characters who WILL exist. And that character is you at the end of the successful completion of your Quest.”

That about sums it up.

Luck doesn’t happen by accident. It is the consequence of what happens when opportunity meets preparation. My job is to deliver this elevator speech in the key moments when it matters most.
It’s interesting, to me at least, that I’m repeating the last three phases of the Quest. Here in Florida I’m experiencing the “Apotheosis” or the “Sacrimentor” phase (as I call it.) It is a moment of rest, relaxation, retreat, complete bliss before I return to New York City for the Climax of my Quest.

Anyway, the new documentary can be viewed at Destiny5.tv.

6 Days Left!

Michael Shoeman
On The Intersection Where Opportunity Meets Preparation

No comments:

Post a Comment