LifeACT International

LifeACT International
"What's your quest?" (Click on the LifeACT logo to be redirected to the National Mastermind Meetup Miracles group!)

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

DAY 38: Seeking the Cave-Dwelling Armies

DAY 38: Seeking the Cave-Dwelling Armies

March 23, 2011
8:09 am

It’s Wednesday already and time keeps on moving quickly to DAY 60. I’ve been tempted to skip the Dark Night focus and go on to Phase 7 which I call Sacrimentors. Later today I will make my audio recordings and will no doubt revisit some of my darkest moments. Sometimes I wish I could skip over this phase of the Quest. But it is necessary.

It is this phase of the Quest where in future workshops I encourage participants to use caution. When navigating these torrential waters, if someone is truly disturbed by deep fears, it would be wise to stop the Quest and see a mental health profession. That’s my disclaimer if anyone wishes to continue the Quest beyond this point.

I continue to ask question: WHY is the Dark Night necessary?

The answer is power - plain and simple. I often use popular fiction, fantasy stories to illustrate points from the Quest. Take the Lord of the Rings. This is the moment where Aragorn and his companions go deep into the Underworld to seek out the Army of the Dead. There is nothing keeping the heroes from being massacred by the Dead Army save for the protective power of Aragorn’s destiny. The only weapon that can effect the dead is Aragorn’s sword, the sword proclaiming he is the King. After facing their deepest fears, Aragorn and his friends are able to recruit the Dead Army and victory is swift because of this effort. It was the definitive decision to travel into the Underworld that victory could be attained.

What does that mean for us here on the 21st Century hero’s journey?

I think that by navigating your fears it grounds your energies and intensifies your focus. Everything you say and do has more, for lack of a better word, weight. The power in this world is wielded by those with the ability to either cause or solve severe problems. Unfortunately that’s the conditions of the world we live in.
This initiates the unconscious powers of either creation or destruction to work for us. To either light up the city or destroy it.

If we continue to compare the Quest process to Law of Attraction. Dark Night is the gateway between Act 2: The Emotional World (Believe in Law of Attraction) to Act 3: The Material World (Receive according to Law of Attraction.) If I truly am creating my reality within these 9 phases of the hero’s journey, then I am attracting a full awareness of how to turn thoughts into emotions into “things”. In this world we equate “power” with the administration of “fear”. At least my perception is that to be considered “powerful” is to inspire “fear”. To merge successfully with this power, especially since we associate so much fear with money, one must first embrace, surrender to and then, finally, merge with the power of fear. That’s the gate! That’s the way to transcend conscious incompetence into conscious competence.

It is through surrender that we pass through the gates out of Dark Night to Sacrimentor, which is a period of rest and the highest attainment of knowledge; the psychological center from which all inspired action can produce tangible results.

Okay, I think I understand now.

Michael Shoeman
Seeking Alignment with the Armies in the Cave

Courage: Courage is facing my deepest fears during my audio program today. Courage is telling people a waiver might be necessary during this phase. Courage is acknowledging that feeling in the pit of my stomach. Courage is living with the knowledge that I’ve been wrong before. Courage is loving myself in spite of past wrong decisions. Courage is admitting to myself what I’ve been wrong about.

Trust: Trust is allowing the process to teach me. Trust is listening to another’s advice and considering it. Trust is knowing there’s no way you can be off the path. Trust is holding the question in your mind and being open to the answers. Trust is a daily habit. Trust can easily be equated with Faith. Trust/Faith truly has merit in our world. Trust/Faith is the door to new possibilities and the other path.

Willingness: I’m willing to face my fears today. I’m willing to surrender. I’m willing to persist in this calibration exercise. I’m willing to focus on this until I’m finished. I’m willing to understand how to develop my will. I’m willing to acknowledge that, after 17 days of doing these exercise, that I’m off to a great start in developing my will. I’m willing to do these exercises for at least another 4 days to complete the 21 days of these emotional training exercises. I’m willing to move up the ladder now…

Acceptance/Forgiveness: I accept that my biggest mistakes have made me compassionate. I forgive the Quest for “messing with my ego”. I accept that every time I think I’m a master I once again become the novice. I forgive my desire to transcend even this Quest process. I accept that I’ve found what works for me. I accept that not everyone will find value in the Quest. I forgive my own expectations. I accept that life will never cease to be surprising.

Clarity: I’m getting clear about the power of the reality television idea. Instead of approaching others with “another modality”, it’s an opportunity to provide a construct where all modalities can be tested through story. Clarity is understanding how the story lends power to all intentions. I’m intensely clear about the power of story. I’m clear about how this story now puts a reliable structure around using Law of Attraction. Clarity is knowing “why”. Clarity is asking “why”. Clarity provides effortless effort.

Love: Love is what we all secretly seek. Love is destruction of ego. Love is a space of surrender. Love is freedom from fear. Love is best understood when felt rather than intellectualized. Love is natural. Love flows out into all intentions. Love inspires all great creations. Love inspires the most sublime art in the way it puts cracks in the ego. Love is elusive when the ego seeks it. Love is abundant when let go.

Joy: Joy is the faucet of love turned up full blast. Joy is overwhelming when the ego is very prominent. Joy is the fullest commitment of one’s life purpose. Joy is felt through orgasms in the chest, head and throat! Joy is the climax before peace. Joy is sprinting without the thought of exhaustion. Joy is right before creation is complete. Joy can slow down time as creation is nearing completion!!!

Peace: Peace is creation. Peace is completion. Peace is walking between the pillars of destiny and free will. Peace is considering creation, choosing nothing, and staying within the realm of possibility. Peace is never fully grokked until creation is mastered. Peace is beyond all thought anyway. Peace is allowing these calibrations to end…

Enlightenment:

No comments:

Post a Comment