LifeACT International

LifeACT International
"What's your quest?" (Click on the LifeACT logo to be redirected to the National Mastermind Meetup Miracles group!)

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

DAY 56: 4 Days Left!/Putting the Pieces Together

DAY 56: 4 Days Left!

April 19, 2011
8:00 am

As I meander through these last few days, it does feel like a ceremonial death. I’m ready to let go of this Quest and give birth to a new one.

All of my nine wishes are still relevant to my life. I won’t post all nine of them here but I’ll continue my mini-quests until DAY 60.

Wish 3: I wish to travel the country (and later the world) bringing the Destiny 5 Experience everywhere I go.

Phase 1: If I Ruled the World…
Travel would effortless and I would visit the cities I most want to see first.
Every Destiny 5 episode will have a customized “feel” pertaining to each city where I shoot a television production.
I would have plenty of time to “play” in each city.
Opportunities to offer one-day, weekend and 60 Day coaching programs would present themselves.
Money grows exponentially abundant everywhere I go for everybody!

Phase 2: What Happens Next?
What’s standing in my way?
ME: Establishing Philadelphia first/finding a way to reliably build a platform from one city to another.
MY SHADOW: What happens next?
ME: I document every step of Philadelphia and allow the footage to demonstrate my work.
MY SHADOW: What happens next?
ME: I leverage the footage to gain sponsorships with airlines, car rentals and hotel housing.
MY SHADOW: What happens next?
ME: I keep moving forward with this plan.
MY SHADOW: No, you won’t.
ME: I keep moving forward responding honestly to the feedback I get.
MY SHADOW: What happens next?
ME: I don’t know.

Phase 3: Talismans
Talisman 1: My map to remind me of the cities where I wish to travel.
Talisman 2: A Key - to remind me of sponsorship opportunities to allow me to open the car, the hotel room and an airplane.
Talisman 3: My camera to remind me to document the stories along the way…making each city unique unto itself.

Phase 4: Calibrations
Trust: I trust in the direction I’m going and will continue to go in that direction.
Willingness: I’m willing to finish these mini-Quests and let this Quest die.
Acceptance/Forgiveness: I accept that I’m laying the groundwork for my future travels.
Clarity: I’m clear that the footage I take over the summer will win me support, sponsorships and a cast in the next city.
Love: I love considering where my travels will lead me. I love to imagine, create and support another.
Joy: Joy is immersing myself in this work.
Peace: Peace is truly bringing this Quest to its conclusion.
Enlightenment is…

Phase 5: Cue Cards
My Quest is now to take the Destiny 5 Experience to every major city in the US. I will stay for 9 weeks at a time to film a new season of the Destiny 5 Reality Television Experience and making one to two day stops for workshops. (CC1 - Los Angeles) In LA, I expect to shoot at Hollywood and the beaches. The Quest will probably take the form of actors, writers and movie makers making some great work during this time. I expect that after having Philly and Orlando under my belt my effort to find cast members will be easier. (Card down.) Eventually I’ll need to hire a camera crew and editing staff as we get rolling with this. However, I sincerely love editing footage. But will I be able to handle travel with editing? (CC2 - Orlando) In Orlando I really want to play and work. I can see myself editing new footage while sitting at one of the outdoor restaurants. I’d love to shoot footage at Disney World or the Magical World of Harry Potter. (Card down.) I guess I associate travel with meeting new people, experiencing new cultures and that really excites me. It’s the variety of people who will become major players in my life that truly excites me. (CC3 - Texas) My third stop, as the weather will still be cold in the Northern states, will be in Texas. I’ve never been there but I’ve done research that the spiritual aspect of what I do might be embraced. I expect an entirely different culture there and experiencing the unknown. (Card down.) I want to see if I can handle being a road warrior and traveling extensively. Will I be able to sustain focus while constantly traveling? What will the true demands of the job be? (CC4 - Toronto/NYC) I love the city of Toronto and have developed contacts in NYC. I would enjoy spending extended periods of time in Canada - making the Destiny 5 Experience an international one. I don’t know the stories that will be told but staying in NYC for 9 weeks both frightens and fascinates me.

Phase 6: Sense Memory/Projection

Fear:
I see myself overwhelmed with work between organizing the workshops, editing footage and marketing the next city.
I hear my brain pounding with a flood of voices asking me to get back to them!
I feel like a bridge is collapsing underneath me.

Joy:
I see myself attracting partners with the precise expertise at just the precise time.
I hear the dialog on my computer from future Destiny 5 programs. Participants are laughing and crying with joy and I can relive these sounds any time I click on the episode.
I feel a swelling pride in my heart when I realize at the end of the tour 200 cast members lives have been touched and over a million viewers have experienced this phenomena online.

Phase 7: Question Council
Q1: How does this wish empower you in the day-to-day routines of this moment?
A1: Traveling inspires, empowers and enlightens me. Establishing Philadelphia as the first season, which is how I’m spending my day-to-day activities, is setting the groundwork for future cities. If we put together a strong Philadelphia cast and story, then the footage will help me to work softer in future cities.
Q2: What do you need to do today to establish Philadelphia?
A2: In my new website, after it is approved, I will add videos, historical shooting site locations, and the fact that anyone can join us whether they’re a cast member or observer.
Q3: How will this strengthen your pull?
A3: It becomes the basis of a new press release. One I will send out to 7-10 outlets a day. Video adds the power of credibility. The shooting site locations adds a sense of adventure. Inclusion of non-cast members preserves the spirit of a meetup.
Q4: What’s keeping you from sending out Press Releases today?
A4: The fact that I’ve gotten little to no response in the past.
Q5: How can you overcome this and make it enjoyable?
A5: By offering a gift to potential patrons: 7 Tips, a percentage of members who join, a chance to be on our network.

Phase 8: The Moment Speech (To be included in the Press Release)
I wish to offer you three gifts:
1. The 7 Keys to Unlocking the Most Memorable Meetup EVER!
2. 10% of any income we attract as a result of mentioning our personal empowerment television show.
3. If you choose to be a “cast member” on the series, your meetup, website or business will be mentioned on every episode you appear on. (Up to 14 episodes!)

Phase 9: The Mini Quest
On this Quest I’ve learned the Key to my national and world travels lie in establish relationships. I’m also beginning to perceive how all nine of my original wishes are tying in together to enhance new Quests. The nine wishes serve as a foundation, an “anchor” or a grounding, if you will, of the Destiny of your life. Wow!

Michael Shoeman
The Pieces Are Coming Together

No comments:

Post a Comment