LifeACT International

LifeACT International
"What's your quest?" (Click on the LifeACT logo to be redirected to the National Mastermind Meetup Miracles group!)

Friday, April 8, 2011

DAY 53: The Beach is Not a Bad Work Environment

DAY 53: The Beach is Not a Bad Work Environment

April 8, 2011
9:46 am

Arrived in Venice, Florida after a three hour delay in flight last night.

This is the place where I will complete the work which will earn me an annual income at the culmination of this Quest. I’m writing this entry during a beautiful sunny morning overlooking a fountain lake.

Yesterday game me a lot of time to think with the delay in travel plans. There are so many things for me to work on, even in a vacation atmosphere like this. I hope all my business partners know that I’m working as diligently as I can and still fulfill the commitments to myself in order to see my Quest become a reality.

Today I’m going to finish my documentary film. I believe it turned out as well as can be expected considering the circumstances. Considering I’m one person, have no special equipment, or even a second pair of eyes looking at the film, I’d have to say it still tells the story I’m wanting to tell.

Today I’m also committed to finishing my one-sheet pitch for when I return and report to New York City. My one-minute pitch is rehearsed and perfected every day, just like I’m rehearsing for the greatest performance in my life. It may not be a “performance” but I’m preparing as if it would be my greatest moment.

From a psychological perspective, being in the warm climate, the beach and surrounded by color I’m sensing new beginnings. There’s a chameleon scurrying up the screen door from where I’m seated. Let me look up the meaning of a chameleon’s appearance:

“Symbols of change and new beginnings. The chameleon is also a master of disguise and can blend into any background or environment it encounters. Qualities include: Intuition, shape-shifting, agility, prophetic dreams, prolific dreams, perception, objective detachment, ability to show emotions when desired and better perception with heightened sensitivity. One of the most influential of animal totems.” (Zahir Karbani)

Cool, just the abilities I'll need when finishing off my projects today.

7 Days Left!

No comments:

Post a Comment