LifeACT International

LifeACT International
"What's your quest?" (Click on the LifeACT logo to be redirected to the National Mastermind Meetup Miracles group!)

Friday, April 1, 2011

DAY 47: Who Would've Thought The Smurfs Would Have Such Good Advice?

DAY 47: Who Would've Thought The Smurfs Would Have Such Good Advice?

April 1st, 2011
8:46 am

There’s something I wish to disclose and remind my readers today. This blog is a public opening of my thoughts upon taking this Quest. It will appear eccentric - self-indulgent perhaps - but I wanted to provide a candidness into the psychology of a Quest taker. It is not my intention to be politically correct or even a “good writer” through this blog. Merely, I wish to let out the thoughts tumbling through my head as I’m about to reach the apex of this journey.

I must admit my head is spinning today. Without being able to divulge too many details at this time, I have the biggest day of my life coming up on DAY 60 of this Quest! If I succeed in my intentions, I will have national exposure, celebrity endorsements and the ability to run my Destiny 5 Reality Television Experience any where I want for little effort.

But this moment requires a lot from me: To prove that I’m ready to be in front of a national audience will demand my being especially articulate, confident and clear about what I intend to do with my program. That’s a tall order! I’ve been in similar positions before and it’s very easy for nerves to take over. Even after 20+ years of theater training, these moments give me the butterflies!

Why? Because it represents the true crossing in becoming something different. It is a death and rebirth and you feel your very life force pulsating.

Next week represents The Climax of the Quest. Although I won’t be living this Climax until DAYS 60-62, I will be confronting the emotional stakes all next week for my “moment”.

I admit this moment distracts me. I have lots of “everyday work” to accomplish and find that it becomes more difficult to follow through with the simple things I’ve been accustomed to these past 47 Days.
Okay, time to get on with my sixth question and do what must be done.

MIKE: What can I reliably duplicate in each venue to assure a successful turnout and outcome for all Destiny 5 reality television show projects in future cities?

I was enjoying a beautiful moment of childhood nostalgia yesterday. My favorite cartoon as a youngster was The Smurfs. Since I started a cartoon theme yesterday I’ll visit the Smurf village and consult with the high council of most excellent Smurfiness.

FIRST LAYER/FIRST QUESTON:

PAPA SMURF: Welcome, Michael, to our humble village. I would gladly answer your first question. I must say, if your “big moment” is successful then duplication and a successful turnout will happen easily and effortlessly. If it doesn’t work out to your expectations, you will continue to share your video and start meetup sites for an urban population and a suburban population. That’s the only way you can find out if what you’re planning is able to be duplicated.

(First Layer Question.) Our greatest concern is: what happens to you after the “big moment”? What is Mike learning about himself at this crucial point in the Quest?

SECOND LAYER/SECOND QUESTION:

SMURFETTE: Oooo, I’m so glad Mike is considering such profound, earth-shattering questions amongst us Smurfs! After Mike’s “big moment” he will have to return to the “real world”, regardless of the outcome. He has learned that this is the moment for him to have this moment. What he knows now that he couldn’t have known before is that an opportunity like this would have changed with for the worse. Mike wouldn’t have been ready for this moment before he decided to take this Quest. He knows he would have been selfish, irritable, distracted and corrupt had this opportunity fell in his lap before he chose to take this Quest. Unfortunately, he would’ve failed because of these overwhelming emotional factors. But today, because he had taken on this Quest, he is in full awareness of his limitations and vulnerabilities. This is who he is today: a man ready to take on the climatic moments because he is aware of who he could have turned into.

(Second Layer Question.) What will Mike do differently now that he knows this information?

THIRD LAYER/THIRD QUESTION:

BRAINY: The best advice comes from Brainy Smurf. And Brainy Smurf says that Mike will stay realistic about his limitations. Because of this information, Mike will prepare for his “big moment” as if he were rehearsing for a final performance. He knows that “repetition is the mother of skill” and that all aspects of the Quest now define him. He’s a child when it comes to dreaming. (Origins) Mike is sensitive and responsive to those forces which oppose him. (Shadows) He knows when to ask for help and how to give of himself with no selfish motives. (Helping Hands) Mike has trained himself to raise his emotions no matter what the circumstance (Desert) He knows the core power in his message is to show others how to raise an annual income in 60 days. (Plot Twist) Mike is reliable and trustworthy to be someone in their darkest hour. (Dark Night) Finally he can make sense of all this information (Sacrimentor) in order to meet one’s moment of truth. (Climax) What Mike will do differently now that he knows this information is prove himself through action. He knows that he’s crossed the threshold. This “big moment” is the proof of his Quest movement. It’s like a scene in a movie except the Final Take is for real.

(Third Layer Question.) How does this information come into play when Mike considers his upcoming national tour?

FOURTH LAYER/FOURTH QUESTION:

HEFTY: Mike has found his voice. Everything up until now should be considered “rehearsal”. All the writing in this blog, all the training up until this point, all of the amateurish efforts have culminated into one message: “I have the power to put you in a real-life movie today!” When you get past the diversions: the special effects, the big name stars, all the egos - the appeal of a movie is the characters who tell a compelling story. Mike has a program that represents the epitome of this. What works on the national tour will be the appeal of the “movie-making process” without the complications. No one can understand going through this rite of passage until you say “Yes” to the Quest. Mike has opened a very powerful door to one’s destiny. From now on, regardless of the “Big Moment” outcome, Mike can communicate the power of this Moment whenever he communicates to someone the details of his national tour.

(Fourth Layer Question.) In spite of all this power happening below the surface, why is Mike frustrated with the Quest’s results outside of this Big Moment?


FIFTH LAYER/FIFTH QUESTION


HANDY: Mike is realizing that he’s tired of playing small (even though he chose to visit the Smurf village today.) He has a big destiny to fulfill and only wants the answers that will accomplish this destiny. As the “Big Moment” approaches, he can no longer go back to the past; it no longer serves him. It is like a death, which is what the Sacrimentor phase also represents. Campbell described Apotheosis as the appearance of death, a time of rejuvenation, retreat and a state of spiritual bliss before the hero returns to attain the boon of the Quest. Mike is seeing there is bigger calling for him than even he anticipated. This is very much like a death because his “old life” will never be fulfilling. There’s only one way to go and that’s forward.
When people aren’t responding, showing up, or joining the meetups it represents to Mike that, on the whole, people aren’t playing for real. Mike wishes to die to his “small” self who had catered to people who don’t want to realize their fullest potential. He still wants to be a “nice guy” and help whomever he can, but not at the cost of his fullest, deepest and sincerest commitment to the “Big Moment”.

(Fifth Layer Question.) What must Mike do to fully embrace his calling?

SIXTH LAYER/SIXTH QUESTION:

DREAMY: There’s no way he can’t embrace it at this point. The ball is rolling and can’t be stopped. Throughout this Quest, Mike was pushing the round boulder up the mountain. He has reached the summit and the boulder is about to tip! Once it does the momentum will take Mike along with it. All he has to do now is say “Yes.”

MIKE: Yes.

(Sixth Layer Question.) How can Mike begin to be the master of two worlds knowing this?

SEVENTH LAYER/SEVENTH QUESTION:

MIKE: I can accomplish this by holding true to my Quest and being honest in my communications. I know my life hangs in the balance now and I’ve taken a bigger risk than I even wish to admit to myself. After considering the possibilities of what could happen on DAY 60, I’m never going to be the same again. It’s time to admit this to myself and be generous to myself with praise as I consider how I’m playing this game. And it is a game…just one played with all my creative essence.

(Seventh Layer/Original Question.)

What can I reliably duplicate in each venue to assure a successful turnout and outcome for all Destiny 5 reality television show projects in future cities?

Upon reflecting on this question I know DAY 60 will have to answer this for me. I’m ready mind, body and spirit to embody the power I will need to summon. DAY 60 could give me the simple answer - “Build it and they will come.” If DAY 60 doesn’t reach my expectations then the answer will be “Use this new found power to communicate your deeper message.” This doesn’t seem like a solid answer yet, but I know it’s the correct one as time will tell me the definitive answer.

I have to go.  Jokey Smurf says he has a "surprise" for me.  Whatever it is, I'm sure it will be "explosive".

Standing on the edge,
Michael Shoeman

No comments:

Post a Comment