LifeACT International

LifeACT International
"What's your quest?" (Click on the LifeACT logo to be redirected to the National Mastermind Meetup Miracles group!)

Monday, July 18, 2011

DAYS 1, 2 and 3

DAY 1, July 16

It was real pleasure to have every single member present today. What struck me most about the day’s events was there are now two definable teams forming: “4Harmony” and “The Bitchin’ Badgers”.
Now that it’s DAY 1 and now that there’s two teams, I feel like this is real. Looking ahead at this week, my intention is to clear out computer space and begin editing the first episode of DESTINY 5. This won’t be easy as I have a full time schedule in teaching drama for the next four weeks as well as continuing to take personal training clients.

My goal for this week is to engage myself in the “If I Ruled the World…” exercise everyday and set aside at least an hour each day for editing.

The team score as of the first session:
THE BITCHIN’ BADGERS: 14
4HARMONY: 14

DAY 2, Sunday July 17

If I Ruled the World…
Editing this footage would get easier every day.
I would have a full television production crew to help me with this.
Sponsors would be banging on my door to be a part of DESTINY 5.
I would have the next 10 cities lined up to shoot DESTINY 5.
I would add 10 hours extra every day for work, play and communication.
This journal would write itself.
I’d consciously focus on having more joy with all my tasks.
Money for the project would roll in as more and more appreciative audiences are exposed to the work.
Thousands of viewers will be exposed to this effort from the first episode alone.
I’d have a national network by the end of the first season.

Today I’m cleaning out the files in my laptop to make room for editing Episode One.
To raise sponsorship funds I’ve been taking stock of my “startup network”. My resources are of course YouTube, Facebook and my website and blog. I’m also hoping the cast’s networks will also increase exposure as well as that of my fiscal sponsor, Fractured Atlas.

DAY 3, Sunday, July 18

Argh! I’m so exhausted and really emotionally spent! After teaching the whole day I feel like doing nothing! But now I feel truly committed knowing this is a new quest which has begun. My energy and feelings are scattered trying to balance my full-time work schedule with journaling, editing and outreach efforts. All I do know for sure is that I REALLY WANT to make this television show.

I’m hoping the theater companies I have been working with will see value in DESTINY 5 for teenagers. For now all I can do finish cleaning my files and get to the editing as soon as possible.

If I ruled the world…
1. All life would be playtime.
2. Every moment would continue to be a joy because I’m looking for joy.
3. This game would be over and I can get to my DESTINY 5 work.
4. I’d be able to give all my D5 cast members unlimited “fun tokens” - each good for one free moment of the best times of their lives!
5. Playing “If I ruled the world…” would be a national sport.
6. DESTINY 5 would be as big as the world series!
7. I’d hurry this journal entry up because I realized my laptop charger plug is too small for the outlet causing my laptop to lose energy very quickly.
8. I’d have a magic wand which would edit my footage for me.
9. Every moment working on D5 is a blissful connection to my highest intentions.
10. Everyone would realize that once you take the game seriously, it becomes real.

No comments:

Post a Comment