LifeACT International

LifeACT International
"What's your quest?" (Click on the LifeACT logo to be redirected to the National Mastermind Meetup Miracles group!)

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

DAY 25

DAY 25, Tuesday, August 9 2011

Been falling behind on my journaling but will sacrifice catching up for editing the DESTINY 5 show. Long story short: we had what I felt was our most effective meeting this past Saturday. There was a funky energy going in as many of our members were experiencing strife. When we were finished I felt that everyone was very happy to be there and will use some new tools going into the new week.

My final camp session was a great success! I truly enjoyed the final presentation that the kids put on demonstrating their knowledge of drama and the hero’s journey. That, combined with a very fun workshop at the boys and girls club this morning, leads me to believe there is a future for this with teens and pre-teens.
All of a sudden I find myself out of a full time job and working once again as a trainer, actor and babysitter.

Good news is that I can finally start my video editing which I’m ready for and excited about!

Current score as of 8/6/11:
BITCHIN’ BADGERS: 48
4HARMONY: 55

No comments:

Post a Comment